Coaches and Parents:
Town & Country Sports have been closely monitoring the weather for the past several days and it's likely we will encounter some weather delays. We ask for your support and understanding as we will do everything we can to insure your families safety.
The Town & Country Sports Complex is monitored by a Thor Guard lightning prediction and warning system. The Thor Guard system measures atmospheric conditions at the T&C campus and surrounding area. When the conditions reach the threshold for potential lightning, an alarm will sound (one long blast of the sirens) and the strobe lights will begin to flash.
Steps to take when the Thor Guard sirens and lights are activated:
1. EVERYONE on the T&C campus must take immediate shelter, either in cars or in the T&C restrooms (these are the safest structures).
2. Only when the Thor Guard system gives the 'all clear' (3 short siren blasts and the lights go off), may activities resume.
It is the responsibility of every adult on campus to comply with these steps, and to ensure that every child also complies. This is a Zero Tolerance safety condition for participating at T&C. Failure to comply is to do so at your own safety risk, and with possible expulsion from the T&C campus and future activities.
You may view the the status of the T&C Thor Guard system from your smart phone or PC at this link: tandcsports.thormobile7.net
Information about Thor Guard:
Lightning Policy and Procedure LIGHTNING AND THUNDER POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Please "hope for the best, plan for the worst" when it comes to getting wet and/or any game delays.
Maintain Playing Fields and Common Areas:
• Maintain playing fields which includes mowing, spraying, weed eating, top dressing, lines painting, fence and bleacher upkeep, and litter removal.
• Maintain common areas (approximately 65 acres) including grass lawns, creeks, trees and shrubs, parking lots, and buildings.
• Service, clean and fill up mowers, tractors, gators and golf carts as needed.
• Keep Maintenance Director informed of equipment in need of repair.
Special Projects and Supervision
• Perform special projects as determined by the Maintenance Director and Executive Director.
• Take task supervision from the Maintenance Director and personnel supervision from the Executive Director
Hours: Up to 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, may vary depending on facility needs.
Pay: Depending on Experience - Medical insurance is not provided.
•Dependable, trustworthy and on time
• Positive attitude and friendly to all customers, volunteers and staff
• Ability to work independently to complete assignments
• Valid Texas Driver’s License
• U.S. citizen or legal work permit
• Satisfactory background check
• Ability to read, write and speak English
Mantener los campos de juego y las zonas comunes:
• Mantener los campos de juego que incluye cortar grama, limpieza, usar podadora, aplicación de materia horganica, recebo, líneas de pintura, la cerca y el mantenimiento de las bancas, y la eliminación de la basura.
• Mantener las áreas comunes (aproximadamente 65 acres), incluyendo césped, arroyos, árboles y arbustos, estacionamientos y edificios.
Mantenimiento de los Equipos
• Servicio, limpio y llenar los cortacéspedes, tractores, cocodrilos y carritos de golf, según sea necesario.
• Mantenga informado al Director de Mantenimiento en caso de reparaciones.
Proyectos Especiales y Supervisión
• Realizar proyectos especiales según lo determine el Director de Mantenimiento y Director Ejecutivo.
• Tome la supervisión de tareas de los directores y el personal de mantenimiento de la Directora Ejecutiva
Horario: Hasta 40 horas por semana, de lunes a viernes, puede variar dependiendo de las necesidades laborales.
Pago: Depnde de la experiencia - No se proporciona seguro médico.
• Dependiente, confiable y puntual
• Actitud positiva y agradable para todos los clientes, los voluntarios y el personal
• Capacidad para trabajar de forma independiente para completar las tareas
• una licencia válida de conducir de Texas
• ciudadano de EE.UU. o un permiso de trabajo legal
• verificación de antecedentes Satisfactorio
• Capacidad para leer, escribir y hablar Inglés
To apply, please contact the Town & Country office at 512-331-0438, or send an email to email@example.com
Para aplicar, por favor, póngase en contacto con la oficina Town & Country en el 512-331-0438, o envíe un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Details: 2016 Spring Lacrosse Regular Registration runs December 05, 2015 – February 1st, 2016. Late registration runs February 2nd, 2016 - February 12th, 2016 with an additional $25.00 late fee. Practices begin week of February 1st with games starting in March. Season plays February 2016 - May 2016.
Girls 3rd - 4th grade: $190.00
Girls 5th - 6th grade: $250.00
Girls 7th - 8th grade: $275.00
A free clinic will be offered January 24th, 2016 from 3pm - 5pm at Field #11.
All girls teams will receive a jersey to wear that will be returned after the season has closed. Each girl will receive a T&C lacrosse shirt at the end of the season, team fees for games/officials, and individual and team pictures. Additional small fees may be required to participate in end of season tournaments.
All registrants are encouraged to consider US Lacrosse Membership.
Questions on program contact Guillermo Ponce, Girls Lacrosse Director.
Player needs the following equipment: A mouth guard, protective eye guard, and a stick are required. Turf shoes or tennis shoes are suggested for practice. Cleats are allowed for games. It is the responsibility of each girl to purchase a game skort.
Lacrosse Refund Policy: There will be no refunds given once the season starts. There will be a 10% admin fee deducted on ALL refunds. If you request a refund after team formation there will be a 25% fee deducted along with the 10% admin fee. No refunds are given to decal orders, donations, late fees, or because of team placement.
Girls Lacrosse and the Central Texas Lacrosse Officiating Organization has openings for Officials. Become a part of the growing Central Texas Sport. Training to become an official begins January 11, 2016. See details below and on the flyer.
Steps to BECOMING AN OFFICIAL........
1) Attend 3 nights (9 hours) of classroom sessions
1a) 11 January from 6-9pm at Twin Oaks Library
1b) 13 January from 6-9pm at St Stephen's HS
1c) 14 January from 6-9pm at St Stephen's HS
2) View 2 hours of online videos
3) Participate in 3 hours of on-field training
4) Officiate 2 play-day scrimmages to obtain your rating
5) Pass the US Lacrosse Multiple Choice test in Mid –Feb.
Get paid to exercise & enjoy the outdoors.
$65 for a Varsity Game
$60 for a JV Game
$45 for a Youth Game
$40 for a Play Day Game (approx.)
Plus receive a $50 as a Stipend from US Lacrosse for helping the League Grow!
EQUIPMENT / FEES:
Training Fees - $30
Zebra shirt - $30
Black Shorts or Skirt - $30
Whistle - $8 (1st one provided)
US Lacrosse Membership - $50 (covered by stipend after officiating one spring season)
Local Board Fees - $30
For more information or to register, Contact Carolyn Merritt - email@example.com
For additional information & FAQ’s on becoming an official visit
2016 Fall Girls LAX Clinic
Registration Coming in September!
You can also receive field statuses via twitter. If you have a twitter account, just follow TCsportsaustin
Upcoming Events has moved, Click here for Camps & Events Page